Deer/ Mt Judea School District
Digital Learning Program
- Each student is provided a Chromebook and enrolled in a quality online learning program.
- Each student is supplied materials needed to learn.
- Students can participate in all academic and extra-curricular programs of the school district.
- Access to all professional development hosted by the district and offer specific professional development for parents as needed.
- Reimbursement of up to $50 a month for broadband internet access with receipts. (August-May)
- Access to Dyslexia interventionist and diagnostic testing as needed.
- Invitation to ACT prep classes.
- Access to Virtual Arkansas for Advance Placement courses.
- District will pay for 2 courses per semester for juniors and seniors to attend North Arkansas College, Arkansas Tech or other approved online courses.
- Quarterly educational field trips.
- Parent/Guardian will be the lead educator for the student(s).
- Provide necessary forms for enrollment.
- Report mid-term and nine week grades to director.
- Attendance for the ACT Aspire or I-station Testing.
- Grades K-2nd I-station Testing (September, January, April
- Grades 3rd-10th ACT Aspire (April)
- 11th Grade- ACT Test (March)
For more information call or e-mail Whitney Adams at 870-688-0270, firstname.lastname@example.org.